Industrial R.O. System
- RAW WATER PUMP
To generate the pressure for down the line system.
- PRESSURE SAND FILTER (PSF)
The water is first filtered by Pressure sand filter Unit for removal of suspended matters and turbidity.
- ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER (ACF)
To remove Color, Odour, Chlorine, Oil & Grease from the raw water.
- MICRON CARTRIDGE FILTER (MCF)
These are Pressure Vessels Fitted internally with spun or pleated cartridge element which removes micron sized particles.
- ANTISCALANT DOSING SYSTEM
To prevent membrane from scaling (hardness).
- HIGH PRESSURE PUMP
A high pressure pump is provided for supplyingthe feed water to RO System at high pressure of 10-12 kg/c m2.
- DESALINATION SYSTEM BY RO MEMBRANE ELEMENT
A Reverse Osmosis System rejects 90-95% of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- STORAGE OF TREATED (PURE) WATER
To store Treated (pure) water in tank.